Viavoice link

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Tue Mar 2 16:59:59 EST 2004

Hi folks,
I've gotten Linux installed successfully on my laptop and was doing a search for the IBM ViaVoice TTS synth for use with Gnopernicus. As many of you know, IBM took ViaVoice off of their website some time ago. The good news is that someone at Perdue University has a directory with the last versions of the ViaVoice SDK and RTK. In case anybody is interested, I am posting the link below to download both:
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~laird/Linux/ViaVoice/

Regards
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net