possibly a bad error

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Mon Mar 1 18:00:28 EST 2004

Hi,
  I was only trying to create one additional partition for /boot. As for extended partitions, I wanted to make a 512MB swap partition for my 256MB of on-board RAM and an 8-GB partition for Linux. Theoretically that should leave me with roughly 12 GB for Windows and 8 for Linux. I hesitate to continue the JFW discussion on this list since I'm sure it's way off topic, but if I absolutely must create a 100 MB boot primary partition I will uninstall the JFW key and reinstall it afterword.