imap with pine? I have two more questions.

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 18:40:08 EST 2004

Thanks folks for the help.  I followed your recommendations In setting pine
to connect to my imap box at my isp.  I managed to read my imap mail box
just fine.  However, I still have two more questions.  First, when I sent a
test message to myself, the received message headers appeared like that.
from root at domainname.com.  I want to set it up so that it will show my
username, not as root, but as the actual user, so that people know where the
mail is coming from and they will be able to reply to it correctly.  When I
sent a test message to myself I was able to receive it, but when I replied
to that message, I never got that reply.
Secondly, I have more than one imap inboxes at more than one isp.  How can I
set up pine to collect all of my mail from all of my imap servers?  Thank
you very much for your help.
Cheers,
Cris.