imap with pine?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Mar 1 06:45:13 EST 2004

Furthermore, if the mail is hosted out on another server such as at
your ISP, I would probably prefer to use POP3 but if it is IMAP, then
I would do something like use fetchmail to retrieve it all at once
like Chuck described in a previous message.  My IMAP server is a local
machine under my full control so I don't mind leaving it there for
online viewing.