is anyone interested in slack 10 via ftp

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Fri Jun 25 10:00:02 EDT 2004

Hi Gregory
I am actually grabbing the first two off a server near me that doesn't count
towards my quota, as I have a download limit here. I won't be able to get the
last two tonight, but if you do post them, I will probably get them tomorrow
night, during a time when I can use my off-peak allowance.

Thanks for the offer.

Luke