Archos And Rock Box

Richard Wells richwels at bupster.cjb.net
Sat Jun 19 22:50:32 EDT 2004

Hello,

This is unashamedly off topic, but I am desperate! There has been some
discussion here of Archos MP3 Players and Rock Box that makes them talk. I
just purchased an Archos Gemini 120 MP3 player/recorder. Does anyone on this
list know if Rock Box will work on this equipment? If so, would you be
willing to write me off list and help me get this working? I would be glad
to call you on the phone for guidance here. So far, I have downloaded the
Rock Box 2.2 software, unzipped it on the Archos Gemini 120 player/recorder
and restarted the machine with no speech being heard. Do I need to return
this equipment? Did I download the incorrect software? Any and all help is
much appreciated.