script for changing between recording sources with sblive in alsamixer

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Sat Jun 19 05:37:52 EDT 2004

-------------- next part --------------
#!/bin/bash
if [ "$1" = "cd" ]; then
amixer -q sset Mic nocap
amixer -q sset Line nocap
amixer -q sset Mix nocap
#sleep 1
amixer -q sset CD cap
echo "CD on, line mike and mix off."
else
if [ "$1" = "line" ]; then
amixer -q sset Mic nocap
amixer -q sset CD nocap
amixer -q sset Mix nocap
#sleep 1
amixer -q sset Line cap
echo "Line on, cd mike and mix off."
else
if [ "$1" = "mike" ]; then
amixer -q sset CD nocap
amixer -q sset Line nocap
amixer -q sset Mix nocap
#sleep 1
amixer -q sset  'Mic Boost (+20dB)',0 on
amixer -q sset Mic cap
echo "Mike on, cd line and mix off."
else
if [ "$1" = "mix" ]; then
amixer -q sset Mic nocap
amixer -q sset CD nocap
amixer -q sset Line nocap
#sleep 1
amixer -q sset Mix cap
echo "Mix on, cd line and mike off."
else
echo "Usage: Enter one of the following commands:"
echo "capture cd"
echo "capture line"
echo "capture mike"
echo "capture mix"