dectalk question

Debee Norling NorlingDeborah at fhda.edu
Wed Jun 16 19:29:29 EDT 2004

Change the 1200 to 9600 Baud, and remember that when you are talking to your
"classic" dectalk, that the port you use to talk to it is *NOT* the port
that Speakup  will want to use.

It has both a host and a terminal port and I always forget which is which.
But one of them will go in to setup when you give it a break signal -- it
expects you to be talking to it with a terminal. The other one won't respond
to a Break -- that's the one you connect to your PC.

I have Speakup working fine with a classic Dectalk here.

--Debee