debian sarge boot floppies

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Jun 13 22:26:27 EDT 2004

Alex:
I apologize for steering you wrong. The url I gave you is regular debian
boot floppies, not speakup-enabled. Whether the ones under 'access" are
speakup-enabled I don't know, but Mario seemed to indicate on
debian-accessibility that the boot, root and drivers images for sid are
Speakup-enabled. If so, the path to these would be:
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/access
Hth.

--
Cheryl