Computers don't make any sense

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 01:29:55 EDT 2004

Hi Sharrel,

Thanks for the info...unfortunately I don't run Debian, but I guess I can
have another crack at the tarball, I just remember it not working last
time...but yes yes, I know this is of course something I'm doing wrong and
not any fault of the tarball.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.