Is there a hoto bundled with or availaible for the debian sarge iso

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Jun 9 18:25:44 EDT 2004

What I specifically need to know is after speakup reads the screen about
the type of hardware and bios and memory I have, What do I do next?  What
kind of choices should I make during the installation.  This is a console
only system and it's going on a old P-90 compaq.  Also, If I can't get
this machine to boot off the cd rom, when I create the boot immage and put
it on a floppy, Will this immage be speakup enabled.  If it is how do I
get speakup to start from the floppy at the boot prompt?