DVD ripping

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Thu Jul 29 06:05:08 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Posted this question to the books list but got no responce.
Thought I might ask here, as the user base is more intuned to the
situation.

I am looking for a way to rip the audio off of dvd's under our
favorite operating system. I have an internal dvd player and
would like to pull the audio off of my brother-in-laws tng
collection, but an not having much luck so far. Any suggestions?

--
Keith Watson
kwatson at smed.yi.org

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace