problems installing speech dispatsher

Willem van der Walt<willem@top.health.gov.za> willem at top.health.gov.za
Wed Jul 28 02:33:58 EDT 2004

Hello,
I am having the same problem.
I still have an old compiled flite, the same version, which seems to be
working under fedora c2.  I think i am going to try moving the libraries
into a place where the speech despatcher can find them aand try to
compile.
i'll let you know what happens.  May be therde is a flag we can give to
gcc to make it compile cleanly, but i know too little about that.
Regards, Willem