ot: bank of america accessibility revisited

Leslie Fairall fairall at ns.shellworld.net
Tue Jul 20 07:55:52 EDT 2004

Hi Cheryl:

I also have been using online banking with lynx the cat. The only thing
you can't do with it is read your mail or send Bank of America a message.
The bill pay feature works great. What's really neat is that you can
receive e-bills on the service if the company offers them. I've set up my
electric, phone, and credit card that way. It's nice to be able to read
your bills without having to use a scanner or a reader. On a more topical
question, are there other banks that work with lynx the cat?