Owasys 22C Cell Phone

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jul 19 22:11:48 EDT 2004

I was at Owasys last week and saw the latest software revisions. The
latency issue reported in Access World has been resolved, and the speech
has been improved--even though it's the same speech engine.

And, it's worth noting that the 22C is a Linux phone, so you should
expect to be able to hack at the software if you like.