Owasys 22C Cell Phone

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Jul 19 18:05:42 EDT 2004

That's certainly good news indeed.  I found the review in Access World
comparing cell phones for July to be interesting.  It sounds like some
minor tweaks might improve the software might be in order but other
than that...  I wonder which cell phone providers would be willing to
carry it when avaiable .

I heard from a broadcast of ACB convention that Cingular is going to
offer a Nokia / Talks package as early as this August - sounds
exciting too.