[La-students] Financial Aid Scam (fwd)

Erik Heil eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com
Fri Jul 16 10:43:23 EDT 2004

Ok, sorry for the off-topic message, but I thought it was rather
important.  We all don't want scams, but then again, I'd presume that
common sense should prevent some of these.  I'm not going to go through
exactly what verification steps are necissary, because I don't want to
generate any more unnecissary traffic to the list as a whole and people's
indivisual inboxes.

--
Erik Heil <eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com>
Phone: (865) 673-0542