Proftpd question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Jul 14 20:59:10 EDT 2004

You need to turn on the feature that allows symlinks. Also, if this is
an anonymous ftp, keep in mind that an anonymous ftp has an implied
chroot to the directory. YOu can't turn it off.

- --
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please lieve in
tact if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7