slackware 10.0 download

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 12 23:50:19 EDT 2004

I heard tell that Debee Norling delivered up the following on Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 05:35:31PM -0700,
*SNIP*
> I got tired of the hassle and ordered it for $8.95 from cheapbytes.
lol. even with bittorrent and the fact I have a fast connection it still
took me over a day to download all 4 images.

*SNIP*
> Linux t-shirts are especially good for blind people, because you
can wear
> them to events and make new friends. When I wore a pretty green Caffine
> Linux shirt to a local ham radio event,  I met lots of other locals who use
> Linux too!

I'm amazed myself how many hams use linux. but I shouldn't be surprised
either, I mean a good portion of them experiment with radio equipment so
why not with linux as well? there's some good software available for
amateur radio so you can do those neat things like packet radio and
such.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman