slackware 10.0 download

Debee Norling NorlingDeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Jul 12 20:35:31 EDT 2004

I got tired of the hassle and ordered it for $8.95 from cheapbytes. I can't
say enough good stuff about them. It literally arrived the next day, even
though I had paid for the cheapest shipping. I also bought a supply of Linux
t-hirts on close-out for $7.95 each and  some other distros for some
friends. It was quite a surprise to have that huge box delivered so soon.

And their shopping forms are very accessible.

I'm pretty sure that at the pokey download speeds I was getting, Slackware
arrived faster from cheapbytes than via download.

Linux t-shirts are especially good for blind people, because you can wear
them to events and make new friends. When I wore a pretty green Caffine
Linux shirt to a local ham radio event,  I met lots of other locals who use
Linux too!

--Debee