festival

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Jul 6 11:15:16 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Attached is a message I wrote a few minutes ago concerning the festival
packages. I'm sending it again because I forgot to include a proper
subject on the last one. Sorry about that.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please lieve in
tact if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7