Fedora Question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 6 10:00:26 EDT 2004

Erik has given the correct answer. However, I feel it necessary to point
out that this very same answer is given in the installation HOWTO for
the Speakup Modified Fedora Core. Clearly, the person who first asked
about this wasn't paying attention to the HOWTO. I point this out
because this is an example of making up inappropriate answers, when the
correct answers are readily at hand. If I sound like this makes me
upset, it is because that's exactly how I feel. Such practices lead to
inaccurate posts and unwarranted complaints about things that aren't
broken, except in the poster's mind. We need to stop that kind of thing
now.