fedora question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 5 15:15:56 EDT 2004

in /etc/sysconfig/init there's a statement by default that reads
graphical-boot-up=yes.  In what reading I've been doing, it was stated to
permanently disable graphical boot up to set that line to no.  Does that
really have any impact on speakup?  If someone used that command line as a
shortcut to disable graphical boot up and say didn't turn off firstboot
would firstboot come up anyway?  If nobody has yet checked this out, I can
do some experimentation and will put another message up with the
information on what happened.