almost burned two good isos

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 5 15:10:46 EDT 2004

When I tried: cdrecord -v dev=0,0,0 -data -isosize -raw96r
FC2-i386-disc3.iso <cr> I got a CD that passed the media integrity check
but it couldn't be mounted by the installation program. I'll try that and
leave the -raw96r parameter out and see if better results are achieved.
I was able to check the MD5SUM of the iso's and they were good after rsync
had done its work but didn't manage to do an md5sum on the disks.  I think
in my case it's a combination of low quality transmission quality; some
media failure the burner couldn't find the lead in, and leaving out that
-isosize parameter.  There's another iso I want to burn again since i
think that may get better.