Almost FC2 installation

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 3 03:49:23 EDT 2004

Not at all specific to any version of an y distro. I've had no problem whatsoever unpacking Book Share titles on Fedora 2, or Fedora 1, or Red Hat 9, etc., etc.

When I read your posts, Jude, my reaction is that you're asking for trouble by inventing novel ways for doing things. Instead, I would suggest you learn a little before leaping to unwarranted conclusions.