online banking with Bank of America: not quite accessible enough

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Jan 31 12:56:37 EST 2004

Hi Janina,

In the specific example about which we are discussing, well, I couldn't
agree more.  It should be possible to get Bank of America to fix it,
especially if you frame it as a security issue rather than a accessibility
or browser-compatibility issue...

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!