online banking with Bank of America: not quite accessible enough

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Jan 31 11:23:49 EST 2004

Hi.  I have the following 2 links to sights that list user agent-strings
for browsers.

http://www.mozilla.org/build/user-agent-strings.html
http://www.mozilla.org/build/revised-user-agent-strings.html

The first link has some background, but is obsolete.  The second link
is the latest version I know about.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny