using Less commands

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Jan 27 06:39:53 EST 2004

It sounds like you might benefit from using emacs.  Yes, it is a
powerful and that often means complex, editor but you can bookmark
your positions in multiple places and save them from one session to
the next.  Its a bit much to try and explain here but if you get into
the info pages for emacs and look at the section on registers, you
will find it.  It works on read-only situations like info pages as
well as files being edited.

I know nothing about joe editor.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions