Restoring grub

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 14:26:51 EST 2004

Well this is a valid question. But here's the example.

Let's say I have a website I go to often ok? I know I need to click on
"students" and then on "forms" and then on "science". I just made that up,
but for the sake of argument. Then, I can simply bring up the links list and
hit the first letter of that link, and boom I'm there. So I don't have to
listen for link 125 but I can just navigate by first letter, but also I can
just hit enter on any link ihere during the speech, even if the speech has
moved on, as long as it hasn't reached a new link, and if it has, just two
keystrokes later and boom I'm there. It's also important to note that
different things work for different people, you on linux are just as
efficient as I am on Windows, because you're use to that system, and I'm
used to mine. But for me, I think Linux needs to improve some of their web
browsers or supporting the different technologies that are out there. Plus
it's not really as much the web browsers as the accessibility to them with
speech.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.