Restoring grub

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jan 18 10:22:16 EST 2004

Uh, huh,

But, this still requires you to navigate or to search. It's not as
simple as typing the number and pressing enter.

Sina Bahram writes:
> From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram at nc.rr.com>
>
> It either says link or you can have it change pitch. In fact they even have
> entire sound schemes you can use. Rather than pitch, how about different
> voices? Woman equals link and man equals regular with the higher pitch
> indicating bold or italic and so on and so forth, you can set all of those.
> I even use some stuff that let's me hear the progress bars with tones that
> incrament acording to the percentage done.
>
> Take care,
> Sina
>
> No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
> electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group