Restoring grub

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Jan 17 11:36:02 EST 2004

I don't know how much easier it can be to browse the web with speech than it
is in windows.
When you open google, you silence it with control and press the letter F and
you are in the edit field, then you press enter to type something into the
field, and enter to start the search.
In the new window, you press the letter N for next field, and keep doing
this until you get to the text you want.
You can jump to a link that you have already been to with the letter V, and
there is more hot keys for the web.
I use control down arrow to move from hit to hit.
I am not by any means supporting windows, as I don't like its instability,
as well as other Microsoft issues.

Glenn.