Restoring grub

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Jan 17 11:15:26 EST 2004

Hi.  I've been free from Windows for 3 years.  I was surprised how much
trouble a Windows user had just doing a google search.  Maybe web access
is better in Windows, but it no longer seems that way to me.  I don't
have to jump through all the hoops a Windows screen reader user needs to
do to get web access to a simple text sight.

          Kenny