OT: cell phone info needed

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jan 11 20:56:44 EST 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:48:39PM +0000, Toby Fisher wrote:
> It has nothing to do with the carrier - Talx will only run on phones using
> the Simbion operating system, which are those at the high end, though this
> may change with time as features trickle down to the cheaper end of the
> market.

Well right now, it does indeed make a difference.  I don't know of a
single Simbion phone that runs on a CDMA network so if your provider
only does CDMA and not GSM, that phone is truely off limits!

One other deal; if only available on expensive PDA's and if the
software costs over $200 or $300, then this is not an affordable
solution for accessibility! It may be a solution but anyone on a
typical budget could never afford it.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!