OT: cell phone info needed]

William Hubbs w.hubbs at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 17:30:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

this was meant for the list, but I just checked it out and found that talks runs on the nokia 3650 also.

Is anyone using the 3650?  If so, which provider do you have?  The Cingular customer service people say that Cingular doesn't carry it.

Thanks,

William

----- Forwarded message from William Hubbs <w.hubbs at comcast.net> -----

Hi Krister and all,

I thought about talkx, but that only works on the Nokia 9290 right?  The last time I checked that device is over $500 and talkx is $300 or so on top of that, is that still right?

William