tux talk status?

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 08:35:57 EST 2004

Just a little note. I had a huge problem with flite compiling on Mandrake
9.2, but i have eventually found the problem.
If you are using alsa as your drivers it causes flite to blow up. What I did
to solve my problem was configure like this:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-audio=oss

Once I did this flite compiled and was a good little piece of software and
finally installed.
Perhaps you are having the same problem I had.