tux talk status?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Jan 6 05:49:40 EST 2004

Yea, that's what I was referring to.  I never heard anything about
working with current CVS versions.  I'm thinking about getting
Festival to perhaps give Gnopernicus a go but I had also been thinking
about playing with Emacspeak a bit for my laptop but then I have to
use flite with that and I can't get flite to compile on my box
(Slackware 9.1 GCC 3.2.3) and really don't wanna install both festival
and flite if necessary.

I guess I have too many intended projects going at once:).

BTW, The link to other emacspeak synth drivers is apparently broken
now so can't find any of them.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!