Problems when installing Fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jan 4 19:52:59 EST 2004

OK. Glad to hear it.

Usually, if you get as far as the screen that says it's OK to reboot,
whatever you need isn't going to get solved by reinstalling. The only
exception I can think of is making very bad choices about partitions.

Darragh writes:
> From: "Darragh" <lists at digitaldarragh.com>
>
> The problems I was having with the sound card are now gone.
>
> Haven't a clue what was causing them as I hadn't got speakup loading at
> startup as I couldn't figure out how until reading the howto.
>
> Gnopernicus is now using the right sound card as well.
>
> Darragh

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group