Problems when installing Fedora

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Sun Jan 4 18:02:11 EST 2004

Thanks Jinina,

I'm using a few machines here.  I installed Mandrake on one but find that I
have a lot more work to do to get it up and running than I have in Fedora.
For that reason I've installed Fedora on another machine.  I had it on it
before but according to someone who I now know is speaking threw his ***
Fedora was causing problems with my partition tables.  Mandrake caused the
same problem when I installed it on this system as well so I'm just putting
it down to bad luck at the moment.

As fedora has what I'm looking for in terms of application and update
management, adaptive software and speech right from the start of
installation I'm going to stick with it.

I may not have to reinstall but I'm still new to all this stuff so I think
its the easiest way of resolving the problems which have come up.

Thanks

Darragh

      Why do we spend more time troubleshooting our systems than actually
using them?