having trouble with abcde

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Sun Jan 4 10:35:34 EST 2004

What application are you using to get the tracks?  If it is a music cd the
cdparanoia would be best used with the -s parameter to find the cdrom
drive.  If it is data, then try "mount /mnt/cdrom" before running your
application or command.

-- charlie.