off topic - mp3 players not software

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 12:27:34 EST 2004

They are really nice these days actually. I haven't played around with
one in depth to figure out how accessible they are, but I was fooling
around with a friend's. his was about the length of my finger and about
as thick, the battery pack was roughly the same length and thickness. In
short the things are the embodyment of the definition of tiny. It had a
rocker switch to switch tracks, a on off play pause switch...and up down
volume buttons. As for formats, I believe he said it supports a
different variety of formats, including mp3, wav, wma, and more. The
unit I was playing with could hold 256 megs and connected via USB as
they all do these days.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.