A new Speakup Modified Installation HOWTO Released

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 11:01:18 EST 2004

it worked fine for me in ie6.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Clever" <lists at clevercentral.com>
To: "'Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.'"
<speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 10:23 AM
Subject: RE: A new Speakup Modified Installation HOWTO Released

Hi Janina,

Well, my first problem is probably, that I am using that nasty piece of
software from Redmond called IE 6.X. When I click on any link in the TOC,
the url in my browser reads
http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/#sec3
With the #secX number changing, but the text in the browser window is always
for the "Recommended Reading" page.