A new Speakup Modified Installation HOWTO Released

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 3 10:53:39 EST 2004

OK, Joe. I think I see what's happening. Thanks for specifying what IE
sees. I've made a tiny change. Can you try it again? But be sure you
aren't getting it out of your cache! You need to get a fresh copy from:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

There's a way (somewhere on that toolbar) to flush your cache, if you
need to.