question about Gnopernicus

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 18:10:05 EST 2004

It is hard to say how long it will be before gnopernicus reaches a level
with it's MS Window's counterparts. After all the Window's screen access
apps have been in production for at least 10 years.
Gnopernicus's success wil largely depend on how fast the open source
comunity can go back and add in accessibility to all gnome, java, and KDE
based applications.
Certainly, it isn't going to be something that will happen over night.

PS
I am a guitar fan too.