Music & Linux--Was question about Gnopernicus

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jan 2 10:37:11 EST 2004

xHi shaun,
well I just joined the list this morning, and already one of my first
questions is being discussed.
I am considering a windows jump, and one of the majors is to have
 sound editing software options, something like
 cool-edit or pro-tools, or whatever is even better then these, fully linux
of course.
ideas, and is speakup the only voice option linux wise?
so as to keep me from hunting needlessly.
I have other needs, but this is a major one.
Karen L

 am