question about a redhat linux release

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Thu Jan 1 00:48:39 EST 2004

Hi,

     IRLP uses machines running 7.3, mostly.  They're testing RH9 now.  If
they use standard RH kernels, Speakup modified standard versions can be
found at:
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/speakup/disks/redhat/<version>
If you have any questions, call or write.  Calling is likely to get a
quicker and more comprehensive response.
          HTH and 73.
--

Bill in Denver