possibly a bad error

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun Feb 29 19:08:23 EST 2004

Hi Bill,
  Yes, I checked the media and all seems to be well. I'm not certain why the installation decided to cause those errors because since Friday afternoon I haven't seen them. However, it now seems that my hard drive can't be partitioned either by Partition Magic or by Disk Druid. SO unless I can get this minor but crutial problem solved, I won't be able to install Linux.