new RedHat user with a question

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 27 13:06:21 EST 2004

You mentioned java, could you reply to me privately with tips on how to use the
java accessability api and the javax.accessability package.  For example I'm
working on a program which uses radio buttons, editable text fields, and a
non-editable text field.  I wand to use standard windows navigations with this
gui.  Tab to move between buttons and enter to select that sort of thing and
have the name of the edit field spoken.  I know that non-accessable java would
use the jradiobutton, jframe, jbutton and jtextfield, so what would be the
accessable equivelent.  send your reply to smcmahon at usgs.gov
Sean