Help with selecting stuff in telnet install of fedora

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 10:47:34 EST 2004

Hi, Jared.
The screen you are talking about is very tricky to navigate. primarily, in
my case it will not corectly tell you what section of the screen you are on.
The hard drive you probably want is hda which is your primary master drive.
hdc is typically a cdrom, and sometimes a secondary master hard drive
depending on the system you have.
When you select automatic partitioning you shouldn't need to select drives
and should have been able to proceed right away to the ok button.
Anyway, if you set it to hda you should be set to go.