Help with selecting stuff in telnet install of fedora

Jared jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 20:10:38 EST 2004

I am using jaws 5.0 with putty as a telnet client. When I try to instal
fedora over telnet I have some problems. The major show stopper is I can
not sceem to select drives to install to. The only drive I see with jaws
is hdc I have two hard drives one that has about 13 gigs unalocated on
it and one that is mapped as D in windows and no unalocated space. When
I try to install to hdc it says can't create primary partition which
makes me think hdc is my drive with no unalocated space. So my question
si how do I select what drive to install to after it says select
partition whne I chose automatic? If someone can give me hints on how to
navigate the lists and tab around to select I'd appreciate it. I can use
the jaws cursor but it doesn't seem to be much help for telling what is
selected. Thanks for any help.