Anyone else having issues with the current version of the cat?

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu Feb 19 15:23:57 EST 2004

Hi y'all,

Seems lynx on Debian is up to 2.8.5 (which seems to have been
released). Unfortunately, it also seems to not be working correctly in
a couple of scenarios I can pin down:

1. Paypal won't let you access your Paypal page after you log in
(saying you need to log in first).

2. I can't access the file area of a Yahoogroup because Yahoo claims
I'm not accepting its cookies. (hrrrrmmm) I'm definitely set to accept
cookes with persistent cookies turned on. I expect the two are related
somehow. Didn't seem to have any real issues with 2.8.5dev16--wonder
what got broke?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Children can come from the heart, too. Please help us bring the child